Monday, January 30, 2012

Good News

Alrighty, so I took some time off from blogging, but I've been making some great progress. I just met with Jackie Anderson yesterday and she said I am on the right track. In fact she said I could be ready for the WBFF competition in MAY!!! Holy smokes! An entire 5 months sooner than what I had hoped for!! She did say however, it would be 15 weeks of pure dedication, and spot on effort with my diet and exercise. Jackie will be my new competition coach to help prep me for the show. I'm excited because now I will have people backstage with me in KC. With Jackie comes her group of girls she is training, so its great to finally meet some people who have the same interests as me; oh, new friends!

If anyone wants to see the show it is in KC. Here is the info :
WBFF US Central  May 12th 2012
KANSAS CITY

Venue: AMC Midland Theatre

The Midland by AMC
1228 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Main Number — 816-283-9900
Box Office Number — 816-283-9921
Pre judging Show  - 10:30am
Evening Show – 6:00pm
midlandkc.com

Prejudging is actually where they decide where you will place, Jackie said they will be about 90% sure. Judging is more of the show with the music and stuff for the crowd, but prejudging will be the most important for me. I'll be in the ametuer division, but if I win my division I'll be given a Pro Card... How sweet would that be?!

I will be starting a new diet called four hour body. Here is a link for that information: http://gizmodo.com/5709913/4+hour-body-+-the-slow+carb-diet

It is very similar to the carb nite solution, however it has a little leway with legumes, avacados, and red wine. Check out the website for more info. I hear the book on it is really helpful.

Since I am going to competition sooner than I expected I will be going for a swimsuit fitting on Feb. 9th, and in the meantime looking for 5" clear heels, colors and designs of swimsuits, and a couture looking gown. At the competition the first round will be bikinis, second round evening gowns.

I need to get better at making myself eat breakfast each morning. Sometimes I'd just rather sleep, but sleeping won't help me win in KC, so.... moral of the story, get my ass out of bed.

Looking forward to tonights workout, I have a lot of steam to blow off....
My workout has changed a little bit, my body was getting use to the redundency, and I need to change it up, however I will be doing a ton more squats, lunges, cardio, bulgarian split squats, deadlift, tricep and bicep work. I have a new favorite ab workout which involves putting my legs up on a yoga ball in a plank position and then pulling the ball towards my hands with my feet. I will post todays workout tomorrow. Have a good one.

weight: 124.5

No comments:

Post a Comment