Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Days 6,7,8, & 9

Well hello again! Long time no blog. I haven't done the prescribed cardio, so I need to get back on track this week. Cardio should be taking place on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I've lost inches in my thighs and my stomach. This is a good sign, even though my weight has not decreased a ton, it is more important to lose those inches.

Today is Tuesday, which means tomorrow is my carb night, and I am stoked! We have plans to go to jose peppers to have chips and queso, then bone fish grill for bang bang shrimp, and then cocoa dulce for gelato. It will be amazing! And I will have 2 glasses of wine that night, as well.

I've been running into a lot of nonsupporters lately, and I'd just like to say, to those of you who are working hard along side me, to take what those nonsupporters say for a grain of salt. We know what we are trying to accomplish and what it would mean to us. You know those same people will be there at the finish line saying "oh, I knew you could do it, I'm so proud of you" even though they may have tried to deter you in the beginning. People tend to do annoying things like that either out of jealousy, concern, love, or because they just do not understand it, until you accomplish it.

One day I began complainging to my husband "I can't do this. I'm never going to get where I need to be. I'm not good at this" He looked me in the eye and said "If it was easy everyone would do it." I was awe struck by what he said, because it had more depth to it than maybe he even realized.  In one sentence I heard my husband say "Quit complaining, your better than that, you are trying to accomplish something thats not easy; you know it's not easy. It's going to be hard, but I know you can do it, I've been watching you work hard at it. Not many people are like you. You are not the masses"

My mantra: If it was easy everyone would do it. I am not everyone, I am few. I will do this.

Oh, how did I get that out of just one sentence? It was his words, tone of voice, and the look in his eye.

Friday
Diet- egg & cheese with some chopped onion and green peppers (4 carbs), salad with tuna, egg, cottage cheese, bacon, chicken, ranch dressing (6 carbs), ham (4 carbs)
Workout: none

Saturday
Diet-coffee with heavy whipping cream, eggs and bacon, almonds (2 carbs), caesar salad with chicken (2 carbs), chicken cheese lettuce mayo (4 carbs)
Workout: DL, pull downs, DL, rows, face pulls,

Sunday
Diet- salad with chicken, bacon, egg, cheese, and ranch dressing (say 12 carbs), 2 sauges(2 carbs)
Workout: none

Monday
Diet- coffee with heavy whipping cream, broccoli and cheese, 17 pepperonis (6 carbs), steak strips, coffee with half and half(1 carb), salad with ham, bacon, egg, chicken, carrot strings, tomato, purple cabbage, ranch dressing (I tried to eat around the carrots and cabbage as much as possible but just to stay on the safe side I'm going to say I had about 15 carbs from this salad), coffee with half and half (1 carb)
Workout: push ups 3x10, incline bench 5x3x50, bench 5x3x50, pull ups 3x10 , chin ups 3x3, tricep pull downs 2x10

weight 127

2 comments:

  1. i'm proud of you, pretty lady! keep up the good work! Tonight's dinner sounds AMAZING. No guilt attached is a bonus! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you lady. I have a lot of work to do, as you can see! I appreciate your support! I loves you! I hope you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete