Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 10 of blogging (tomorrow is day 10 for diet)

Ok... the 'Before' photos are in and they are quite embarrassing, however, this is all part of the process. I will endure the vulnerability to continue to push myself forward towards my goal. It should only make me want it more. aaaoohh boy. Here it goes... see below. Thank you.

Diet
coffee with stevia, green salad with ranch dressing (2 carbs), chicken breast with 2 tbsp of bbq sauce( 2-4 carbs), more chicken with chipotle mustard (0 carbs),

Exercise
Sumo DL 6x8x45 (warm up)
squat 5x3x45,55,65,75,80
front squat 5x3x45,55,60, 65, 70
leg raises 5x3
calf raises 3x8

weight 126.4

The 'BEFORE' shots....

You can see why I'm so far off from where I need to be; ugh, I'm disgusting. Good thing I have till October! 

Now, for inspirational photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment