Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 5

Alright. I'm getting better with the diet. Thanks to Fox Ridge Restaraunt I was able to meet with a customer for lunch and not ruin my hard work; pretty excited!

I should be getting my phone chord tomorrow and I promise I will get my picture posted. Until then, check out training logs and fitness tips for more advice from the pros!

Weight: (last night 125.6) 127 this evening

Exercise: arms and abs
Chest Stretch 2x30 sec
side raises 3 sets x10 lb.
over head press 5 sets x 3 reps x 45 lb.
floor press 5x3x45
db press 3x10x10
ab roller 3x10
wood chops 2x10 (each side)
land mines 3x20 with 45lb.

Diet:
coffee with 2 tbsp. half and half (1 carb)
1/2 cup pecans (4 carbs)
1/4 lb. beef patty with cheddar cheese, bacon, and lettuce, house side salad (4-6 carbs from dressing on salad and burger)
2 eggs, 3 bacon strips, coffee with coconut milk oil (0 carbs)
one celery with 2 tbsp. peanut butter (5 carbs)
one pickle spear (1 carb)

If you are trying out a similar diet with me do not use sugar substitutes such as splenda, sweet n' low, or anything with sucrulos or aspertame. ALWAYS use STEVIA. Check this link out for more info: http://www.steviacafe.net/dangers-of-splenda

and like always... Inspirational photos:


Jessica Anderson - fitness bikini - fitness models female - female fitness models
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment