Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 3

Sorry, internet was down at home last night. Yesterday was day three. I need to try harder with my diet; I'm not eating nearly enough. Let that be a lesson to you. I should be eating 1250-1500 calories a day (depending on the workouts). I should be having about 60g of fat and 130g of protein. I keep leaning on the side of almost too much fat. Eating enough fat is a key component to the diet, but if the majority of my calories are coming from more fat than protein, then this won't work, so I gotta get my ratios right.

Tip: if you are ever doing a  diet where you are hungry all the time it is either 1. a horrible diet or 2. you aren't doing it right. In my situation, I'm sucking it up.

Exercise
sumo deadlift 3x8x45
squat 5x3x45,55,65,75,85
front squat 5x3x45,55,60,70,80
leg raises 3x8
calve raises 3x8

Diet
breakfast: coffee with heavy whipping cream (0 carbs)
snack: none
lunch: 17 turkey pepperoni and 1/4 cup pistachios (5 carbs)
snack: 1/2 cup of almonds (6 carbs)
dinner: 2 eggs and 2 cups of coffee, one cup with heavy whipping cream
snack: celery with peanutbutter (5 carbs)

weight: 126 (not any true weight loss, most likely water weight- 60%)

Inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment