Sunday, January 22, 2012

Carb Night Completed!

Last night was amazing! We ate everything I wanted, and I was drunk off carbs! Now that I'm passed the first 10 days, I can start having a carb night once a week, that makes this entire thing so much easier. If I ever feel like I made a mistake, I will just start the ten days over again, but I don't make mistakes ;) jk.

Weight as of 1/18 - 125.0 lb.
workout on carb night should have been abs and tabata, but it was too late.

Kiefer explains that the next day or two after a carb night you should never weigh yourself or look in the mirror because due to the carb night you will be bloated from retaining water, you will weigh more, & basically feel like shit. However, that week as you get back into your fat and protein diet your body will end up burning more fat, and I will look leaner than prior to the carb night.

My next carb night will be Monday unless I choose to wait longer, in case I have any events or activities (aka birthdays, date night, parties, etc.).

I will do Tabata when I get home today, wait two hours, then do upper body and abs. I will not weigh myself for the next couple days, I'll wait till the morning of my next carb night.


Inspirational photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment