Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 4- only 6 more to go till my Carb Night!!

I'm struggling today because Im still not eating enough. I want those carbs... my body is craving them. I won't give in though.I have to keep my eyes on the prize, after my 10th night I will be able to have a carb night every 5th night. I only have 6 more days to go till my 10th day. On my 10th night I will get to enjoy carbs starting at 4pm; that's next Wednesday the 18th. The husband and I plan to go to Bone Fish Grill and then eat some homemade ice cream.

For those of you who know me, I truly enjoy a couple glasses of wine. Unfortunately, I will only be allowed to have two glasses of wine each carb night. This is where things become difficult. The friends want to drink, eat out, and what not. I can't do those things, I want this too badly.

I guess if it was easy, everyone would do it. But this causes mixed messages for my friends "yes I do want to hang out with you but I don't (because you want to do things that will ruin my dream)".

Well enough of my ramblings. Below you will find tonight's workout, today's diet, and an inspirational video. I'm still waiting to post my "before" picture but I have to do it soon because things should be changing by my 10th night.

Exercise: none ( I was supposed to do abs and sprints. Due to the weather, I will replace the sprints with the tabata method) Any cardio must be completed, I think it's, two hours from weight lifting. This means I will have to do abs Thursday in addition to my usual Thursday workout, and tabata on Saturday.

Diet:
breakfast- 2 tbsp peanut butter on one celery (5 carbs)
snack- 2 tbsp. butter on celery (5 carbs)
lunch- 8 turkey pepperonis and 1/4 cup almonds (3 carbs)
snack Cheddar cheese
dinner- 2 eggs, 3 strips thin bacon
snack- pickle (1 carb)

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work lady! Don't worry, i'm eating enough carbs for both of us down here! miss you!

    ReplyDelete