Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tuesday, Jan. 31st... ONLY 100 DAYS!!!

So, I was getting ready to start my day and I received a message from Jackie.... "100 DAYS... HAPPY LUNGES"... AHHHH! I didn't even think of it in terms of days, reality is hitting, I'm actually gonna do this. wow. awesome, awesome.

Last nights workout was the following:

warm up sumo deadlift 1x12x45
deadlift 5x12x45,55,65,75,85
bulgarian split squats 3x12x15 in each hand
side lunges holding 25 1b. 2x12
chin ups 5x3
pull ups 1x8 (ugh)
tricep pull downs 3x12
leg lifts 3x15

Diet (last two days):
two eggs over easy, spinach, black beans, coffee with stevia, heavy whipping cream and coconut milk
chicken, spinach, black beans
unsweetened ice tea
chicken, green beans, red beans

two vaporize (man born 2 perform) fish oil/sesame seed oil pills with each meal

looking into buying a fat burber to stack with fish oil pills

I can do this, I can do this

weight: 126

No comments:

Post a Comment