Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Eleven and 1/2 weeks out...

As I had mentioned last time I had been doing weights 4 times a week, HIIT 3 times a week, and uphill consistent cardio 3 times a week. Since I posted my measurements last (my first blog) I have lost about an inch on each body part. Where I did not lose inches, I did lose fat, because I can see more definition. I will be cutting out any and all cheat nights 8 weeks prior to the show and my training will become more intense.

Diet:
two eggs over easy, monavie, fish oil pills, coffee with MCT oil and 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream (8 carbs)
a piece of gum (1 carb)
salad with cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, cheddar cheese, 3 tomatos, a couple banana peppers, chicken and beef with ranch dressing (about 8 carbs)
coffee, black
steak with parm. cheese on tip with shrimp (about 2 - 3 carbs)
gum (1 carb)
monavie, 2 oz. (8 carbs)

total carbs: about 29

workout:
Monday- 100 weighted lunges with 12 lb. weights each hand (there was more still need to check on this)
Tuesday- cable flye, inc smith press, inc curl, bar curl, seated calf, standing calf, 25 min of 30 sec sprint and 1 min rest on eliptical (rest meaning a regular speed and low resistance), 25 min of regular cardio
wed- 15 min of alternating jog and lunges up hill outside

Measurements:
left arm 11"
right arm 11"
bust 34"
waist 26"
stomach right below belly button 32"
hips with butt 36 3/4"
left thigh 22 3/4"
right thigh 23"
left leg (above knee) 15" sitting, 16" standing
right leg 15 1/2" sitting, 16" standing

I will post a midway point picture soon :) until then, enjoy the photos below:

texas competition 2010 - youtube video













No comments:

Post a Comment