Friday, March 30, 2012

FB/ INK Magazine competition, preshow

Ok, so, Kansas City's, INK Magazine has partnered with the WBFF and they are having a facebook competition before the show on May 12th. Basically, competitors send their pictures and bios in, they post them on ink Magazine's facebook, and for the next 3 weeks friends, family, everyone, votes for who will get the feature story... Here is the problem, I do not have professional photos, nor do I have the money right now to get any taken, not to mention I just found out about this contest yesterday and my info is due by no later than tomorrow... So I had a friend snap a photo of me, I typed up a quick bio, and lord I hope I don't look like an idiot.

I suppose it is worth a shot, and the exposure. See below for what I sent in....

Bio:  Heather was born in Providence, RI and grew up in Kansas. Growing up in Wichita, Heather and her family were always very active in sports and outdoor activities. When Heather reached college she began to really start challenging herself in the realm of fitness; including playing for the KU Women's Rugby team for a year and a half. After graduating from the University of Kansas, her interest in fitness outlets strongly increased, supported by her husband (who enjoys the power lifting scene). Working as a full time Sales Manager, Heather has made it her goal to make fitness and health her top priority; even if it means working out between sales calls. At 24yrs. old, Heather will compete in her first fitness competition on May 12th, 2012, in Kansas City with the WBFF. As she views each competition as a milestone, she plans to continue competing,  and one day be a personal trainer. Heather would like to thank her friends and family for their support, and looks forward to meeting/seeing other competitors at the show. Words to live by: "If it was easy, everybody would do it". 


Well, I hope you all vote for me on the Ink Magazine's facebook page when they post it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment