Friday, March 30, 2012

41 DAYS! aka 5 weeks

Alrighty folks, I am 5 weeks out. Things are feeling scary at this point. I know I can do this, I just have to keep pushing hard every day, which isn't always easy, but I have no choice or I'll look like a total asshole.

Some new things that have been going on...
1. I shaved my arms... lol. Apparently it was very necessary. First, they had to be shaved so when they paint me all up the tan does not stick to the hairs. Second, I had to start now so I wouldn't have any razor bumps at the show. Third, although it was blonde, there was a lot, lmao, so regardless of the show it was probably necessary anyway.

2. I started posing/walking practice. Most awkward thing ever. I have always told myself that  situations are only awkward if you let them be... believe me I was trying so hard not to let myself feel that way, but nearly impossible.

3. I may be entering into a preshow contest through WBFF (the comp I am with) on facebook. I send in a picture and bio and have friends vote for me and if I have the most votes I can win a modeling gig/ be the face  of a new magazine and product coming out in KC; which they will be promoting at the show. So that I am scared to do, but i think if I just do it and put myself out there that might help me gain a little competitive edge. I dunno we shall see.

4. I have some progress shots, not in bikini but you'll get the idea.




Still have a lot of fat to cut, but that will be happening the next couple of weeks. I will have a swimsuit pic posted on the FB WBFF contest, so I will let you all know when to start voting! That would be so weird if I won... man. Even if I don't, it is such a great, scary, and vulnerable feeling to put myself out there like that. It is all part of that learning  and growing experience. This is a roller coaster of emotions but I have a feeling it is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment