Monday, March 26, 2012

time is a tickin'....

Welp, I am going on to 7 weeks out. I am getting nervous. I still have A LOT of fat to burn. The two women I have been prepping with were both planning on being in the show with me. Now I am not sure if either of them will be backstage. They are both for sure going to be there, but maybe not competing. That is nerve racking.

I have so many thoughts running through my head right now, let me try to organize them for you....

1. I have a new diet. I will no longer be doing carb nite solution. Things need to get a little tighter. I will now only be eating meat, veggies (green beans, salad, spinach), egg whites, walnuts/almonds, and 1/3 cup if either oatmeal or brown rice twice a day. NO MORE CARB NITES. Absolutely need to increase my water intake to 3/4 of a gallon if not more.

2. I have a new workout. It includes much more legs than before, 45 min of cardio in am and 30 min cardio pm (alternating between hiit and incline walking). Every workout will be super set with either abs or calf workout. On my third day workout, since I have so much, I will try to super set all exercises.

3. I will be picking up my bikini this week, lets hope that my last carb nite didnt ruin my progress thus far

4. I got a dress for the gown portion of the competition. It is a very light pink, almost skin tone, it has no back, except for the diamond straps that crisscross in the back. I believe this will look awesome with a tan. Still need to buy shoes and an after party dress. I already know what dress Ill be getting for the after party... Ill attach a pic below.

5. One of my potential customers from work is a day spa/salon and asked if I would like to model for them, they pay $10 an hour or credit to their services. I think I may take the credit and get hair extensions.... We shall see.

6. I was sick this morning and a couple days last week, so I am getting behind. I cannot have anymore hiccups. Since I was sick this morning and missed morning cardio, I must now do that cardio tonight... which means 75 min of cardio... I will double check on that, but I dont know if I will make it.

7. a friend just posted pics of me on FB from her wedding... it was right before I got super serious about the whole thing... I had gotten so fat/chunky, I didnt even realize it. those pictures are a good reminder that I still suck and need to work harder. so embarrassing. I cant believe I let myself get like that.


I will post more pics of myself when we go try on the bikinis this week. See below for after party dress...

1 comment:

  1. Well Miss Heather.I think your looking tight and right...stay focused ..eye on the prize..and soon center stage will be yours....these last few weeks are going to be HARD>>>but if this was easy, anyone could do it...YOU are above the average..chin up..positive on...:) your not fat..nor chunky...your healthy..:) YOU GOT THIS!

    ReplyDelete