Wednesday, July 25, 2012

on the radio today: small update

Good Day to You All

This morning I was live on air and on site with KFH 98.7 fm/ 1240 am from 9am-11am for the Sports Daily Annual Face Off at Fat Tony's. It was very successful! What a great experience to be on the radio! I was super nervous, I'm just thankful I didn't say anything stupid! There was so much I wanted to say but couldn't get my lips to say them... like "the competition is really the weeks leading up to the show, the show is the finish line; it's about the journey"... or "that there is a lot of preparation in the weeks prior to the show that nobody sees, that are truly crucial"... and "Come out and vote for me at the Alefs Harley Davidson Angels contest this Saturday!!"... aw man! so much so much. But again, I didn't say anything stupid lol, so that is neat.

I'll be there again tomorrow same time same place, and would love for all the sports fanatics to come out so I can meet ya, and non sports fanatics, so you can witness how knowledgeable all these sports buffs are; It is unbelievable! AND they even have an awesome Sports Daily Burger that I got to help create (not eat), a Fat Tony's burger with onion rings, cheese, BBQ sauce & Ranch! Not to mention Bob and Bruce are just a hoot!

If you can't make it tomorrow, no worries, we can meet either this Saturday at the Angels calendar girl contest or August 18th at Supplement Giant for my bake sale. Yours truly will be making cookies, muffins, and brownies using the protein powders Supplement Giant has in their stores! There will also be some opportunities to win some prizes, and autographed pictures!

This past Sunday I had the opportunity of doing a photo shoot with a great guy named Steven Smith, and his mentor, and very well known photographer, David Bickley. You can check out some of those pictures on my FB Page , and even find some below, "Like" my fan page for daily inspirational messages Fan Page, and stay posted here on the Octobers Hope Blog to get details about my journey to Worlds and helpful workout tips!

If you are interested in helping me make my dream come true, please feel free to visit my donation site below (check out my past posts to learn about my background):
www.gofundme.com/hmkoctobershope

Sunday I will give you an update as to how the Harley's Angels contest went (has two rounds: bikini and favorite Harley outfit), and provide you with some helpful advice regarding workin' out and eatin' right!

This was just a small update, by Heather Klaassen... signing off ;)

weight: 115.2 lb.







No comments:

Post a Comment