Saturday, May 19, 2012

I feel like I'm Dreaming

Hello All!!!!!

I'm creating this post to keep you all at bay till I can give you more details about how the show went. Until then this should suffice :) Thank you to everyone for all of your support, kind words, and cheers, it has been a tough road, but very rewarding, and I wouldn't change it for anything. I've never had more fun challenging and finding myself in my life, and I feel so blessed for you all to be a part of it. I will continue to blog about my journey, post workout ideas, my diet, weight, and photos.

I feel like I'm dreaming, knowing all of the crazy things that are coming up in my near future... as they happen, I can't wait to share them with you ....

So good news... I WON!!!! And I was awarded my Pro Card. From what I understand, not everyone who got first place received a Pro Card. So what does that mean?! It means that I am now a Professional Bikini Diva Model with the WBFF. I am invited to compete at the World Championship in Canada at the end of August!! It all feels so surreal! The best way I can explain it is by comparing it to someone who made it into the Olympics or NFL, or something huge and professional!! This opens the door for so much opportunity to move forward in the Fitness Industry, to make this my career (personal training, childrens health awareness programs, spokesmodel, fitness modeling, competing, etc.).

I've just been busy trying to get back to work, and wrap my head around all of this. You see, I have to find sponsors to be able to go to Canada, otherwise I will not be able to afford to go. The cost for me to go will be approximately $5,500 and that does not include food for 3 ppl, or tickets to see the show for 3 people (handler's ticket included in overall). It will be me, Chad (My husband), Jackie (my trainer/handler), and my mother. Technically, my mom does not need to be there, but I feel like I need her there.

Anywho.. go ahead and check out the pics below to catch a glimpse of the show, I'll be writing a seperate post with more details coming to you next wednesday... I swear :) It will also include what I've been doing to get back into competition prep for Worlds, follow along for training tips for everyday use

See You Next Wednesday!

January weight: 130
Feb weight: 125
March: 120
April: 115
May/Competition weight: 105
BF % : 11-12%
height: 5'3 3/4"

Before Prejudging


before going on stage

getting the nerves out with my new friends backstage


My Trainer, Jackie (aka Mama Duck.. I'll explain Wednesday)


Training Partner, Julie

Waiting to go on



Hittin' the Stage

Line up



Visit this link to check out pictures from the competition, I plan to buy some of these :)
LHGFX photos from WBFF US Central Championship

No comments:

Post a Comment